Saturday, March 24, 2012

Review: J Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Linen

Finally, as promised, I'm getting around to my review of the Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Linen.

How much time have we got?  I LOVE this blazer!  Fit, shape, color, everything!  The only downside that I can possibly see, is that the linen material may wrinkle easily.  I'll have to follow up on that tid-bit.


This blazer is 100% linen.  It is flax in color and accented in black grosgrain trim.  The buttons are covered in the same grosgrain fabric.  It is fully lined in a cute striped material.  If you choose to turn back the cuffs, you have the charming contrast of the stripes against the linen.



The fit is tts...I took my normal schoolboy size.  and with the neutral coloring, I think it will be very versatile.  It is also lightweight, so it should be a great spring/summer wardrobe addition.

What are your thoughts on J Crew's Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Linen?

7 comments:

  1. I adore this! It's put-together but still kind of cas because it's linen. The trim is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, not to be an enabler but you need this jacket. :o) Classic styling that can be dressed up or down. and it has stripes, for pete's sake!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Lisa, I adore this jacket!!! It's super cute. Now, I'm off to add it to my wishlist after seeing how gorgeous this beauty is on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I just returned the favor! That's what you get for turning me onto the gondola stripe top, the viv flats, etc. :o) My wishlist is getting out of control!
      This will be sooo cute on you!

      Delete
  3. Looks SO cute! It looks like such a nice fit. I need to get to the store and try this on. Then hope it makes it to sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M, I think you will like this one...the fit is great! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! :o)

      Delete
  4. You're welcome! and thank you for the link to the True Religion outlet store...I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete