Monday, March 26, 2012

Grrrr Times Two

Over the years of fashion blogging, I have learned so much from this wonderful group of women.  One of the lessons that I have learned, is to treat animal prints as a neutral.

Before, as so many women do, I would see a beautiful pair of leopard print shoes and I would gush over them and think, "What could I wear with these?"  And typically, the answer was always black.

My, how things have changed!  Two days in a row, I've worn leopard print pumps...once with pink and stripes and once with orangey-red. 


J Crew Wool Herringbone Blazer in Raspberry - Size 4
Old Navy Black/White Stripe Sweater - Size M
J Crew Destroyed Matchstick Jeans - Size 27
J Crew Trap Glass Necklace
Liz Claiborne Leopard Calf-Hair Slingbacks



J Crew Tippi in Navy - Size XS
J Crew No2 Double Serge Wool Pencil Skirt in Vibrant Flame - Size 4
Liz Claiborne Leopard Calf-Hair Slingbacks


What lessons have you learned from fashion blogging?

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm the same way. I love leopard print too but thanks to you I just purchased my first pair of Michael Kors leopard flats. I absolutely love them!.

    Have a blessed day!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so excited for you! and Michael Kors...I bet they're gorgeous! I have a sneaking suspicion that you're going to wonder how you ever lived without them. :o)

      Delete
  2. I love pattern mixing now. Not afraid of it. Or that people will think I a crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sometimes, I think they still think that I'm crazy but, oh well! :o)

      Delete
  3. You rocked the leopard print with both colors, but I especially LOVE it with the Vibrant Flame skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sky! The vibrant flame skirt is awesome...hard to go wrong with it! :o)

      Delete
  4. Both outfits are great & I love the 2nd one a lot. The vibrant flame looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, Gigi! The vibrant flame pencil was one of my best Fall 2011 purchases! and the Tippi was up there too! :o)

      Delete