Saturday, March 12, 2016

Must Have Cropped Denim

If you've been on the hunt for the perfect cropped denim, I think I may have found them for you!

First up, J Crew's Billie Demi-Boot Crop Jean.  I am in love with these jeans!  They are fitted through the hips and bum, with stretch, for a fabulous fit and they have a fun, ever-so-slight flare as the perfect finishing touch!  They also feature a higher rise, which surprisingly, I wasn't opposed to...all in all, a great little jean with an on-trend silhouette.


I am wearing the bergen wash, but they also come in a couple of lighter washes...the surrey and the mayfair.  They are also offered with patch pockets...the torrey wash and white, glorious white.


I found them to run tts and purchased both the bergen wash and white in my normal jean size.  They are currently 25% off (use code SHOPNOW)


Next, Old Navy's Straight Raw-Hem Crop Jean.  And once again, I say Love!  Super soft and comfy and I adore the worn hem.  I love the contrast of pairing the raw hem with a polished top and heels.


They do run large, so I would suggest sizing down.  I sized down one size, but I feel like because of my straight, no bum figure, I could have gone two sizes down.


And the best part, they are super affordable!  They retail for $34.94.


So, there you have it....mission accomplished...Found...The perfect jeans for spring and summer!


Happy Shopping!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, Thanks for posting about the jeans, I have been wondering about the Billie. Waiting for them to go on sale again. I picked up a pair at Old Navy and you are right they are really comfortable. I always appreciate people who post pictures and comments about items I am looking at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for your response, Laura! It's always nice to know what I'm posting is helpful. :) Definitely give the Billie a try! I absolutely love them! One item of note...I did find that the regular denim held they're shape better than the white...the white seems to stretch out after one wear. Hope you can catch them on promo soon! :)

      Delete