Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OOTD 3/20/2012 - Pops of Color

I'm playing this color trend to the hilt.  Today I mixed yellow and blue and threw some stripes in for good measure. 

I've come a long way from a girl who's wardrobe used to consist of about 75% black.  When I brought a new purchase home, my husband would say, "Surprise, surprise, you got black"!  Well he can't say that anymore.  :o) 


Ann Taylor Loft V-Neck Cardigan in Golden Yellow - Size S
J Crew Stripe Painter Tee - Size S
J Crew Wool Cafe Capri in Yacht Blue - Size 4
J Crew Skinny Leather Belt in Glazed Hazelnut - Size S
Ann Taylor Loft Wedge in Bronze

4 comments:

  1. very cute and springy outfit!
    i used to have a very boring wardrobe too,everything was black and grey and i was afraid to try out new things.
    now with all the blogs i visit i learned a great deal and try out more too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Ina! I have learned so much from the blog community.

      Delete