Saturday, March 10, 2012

OOTD 3/10/2012 - Repeat

Sometimes its just easier...Instead of dreaming up some cute new outfit, you just throw on something that has already been "test-driven" and proven itself to be worthy of a repeat.

Such was the case this morning...I love the Natasha blouse in wildcat and I adore the combination of it with a green cardigan.  It was a no-brainer!

Thanks for stopping by....Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


J Crew Natasha in Wildcat - Size 4
J Crew Cashmere Cable Cardi in Green - Size M
American Eagle Skinny Jeans - Size 4
Jessica Simpson Leoni Flats

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, same to you! I too adore Natasha and love it with green. Have a bright green merino that I might include in my April rotation so I can copy this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...the Natasha wildcat is fabulous...one of my best fall purchases! and I love that I can wear it into spring and summer as well! You definitely need to add this combo to your rotation.

      Delete
  2. So cute with the green! I need to steal this look for my Natasha top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with tried and true. And yep, still looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! BTW...you are responsible for tomorrow's look...thanks a bunch! ;o)

      Delete
  4. So cute with the green! I have this top, maybe I'll have to find a green cardigan like this so I can try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love this top?! One of my best fall purchases! Good luck on the hunt for a green cardi!

      Delete