Thursday, March 29, 2012

OOTD 3/29/2012 - On The BandWagon

Well, it's official...I'm on the bandwagon!  For both the J Crew Viv Flats and J Crew's Bubble Necklace!  I'm seeing multiples of both in my future!


J Crew Cable Cashmere Cardigan in Green - Size M
Merona for Target Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew Classic Cafe Capri in Black - Size 2
J  Crew Bubble Necklace in Turquoise
J Crew Viv Bow Flats in Black

The Viv Bow Flats are to die for!  A very chic and feminine silhouette topped with a large leather bow and trimmed with a grosgrain knotted ribbon.  Once again, J Crew used high quality materials...leather soles and insoles.  and the leather uppers feel like "butta".  I love the classic pointed toe on these flats...I think the design is timeless.  You girls out there who aren't able to wear heels should definitely check these out...they would dress up a pencil skirt like nobody's business!  For the perfect fit...make sure to order up one half size from your normal shoe size.



Looking for a statement necklace?  This is it!
I wasn't sure if I could pull it off and I wasn't willing to pay $150 to try, so I purchased this cheap look-a-like from ebay.  I really like it...I am already planning to purchase the yellow and the orange version.  It dresses up an otherwise basic outfit and gives some panache to the simple.  I think it will be oh-so-cute this summer with a basic white tee and khaki shorts.


Have you tried the Viv Flats or the Bubble Necklace?  If so, are you on the bandwagon?

12 comments:

  1. I ordered the mint Vivs and looove them. I'm backordered on red and assume I won't get them. Just be really really careful, b/c the tip is really easy to scuff right off. So annoyed b/c I did this the first time out with them. Anyone know if there's some sort of protectant or something to avoid this? Probaly not, sigh. I have the old grey and pink bubble necklaces, which I agree are so fun. If some of the color ones make it to sale (mint, yellow), I'd maybe get one more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought about that because I'm so bad to run the tips of my shoes into things...I'm such a klutz! :o)

      Delete
  2. Yes, Yes, and Yes! I have the black and topiary flats. I wear them often with pencil skirts because I am generally too lazy to wear heels unless I absolutely have to!

    I love your green/turquoise combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love! Thank you...I have the black bubble neck from ebay and it works great for me too but I'm loving this green...may need to get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shariyu! This turquoise color is great...and as cheap as these ebay bubble necklaces are, we could purchase them in every color.

      Delete
  4. I love your outfit! Yes, I LOVE the Bubble Necklace and the Viv Bow Flats!!! I have the Topiary and Henna Viv Bow Flats, and I'm contemplating grabbing the Wild Mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rynetta! I knew you were on the bandwagon, lady! :o)

      Delete
  5. Oh hooray, so glad you love your (fake) Bubble necklace! Mine hasn't gotten here yet but I'm so excited to try it out. I am also loving this color combination...kelly green, chambray, black, and turquoise--SO PRETTY! I'm going to have to copy.

    btw...got the polka dot necklace in the mail yesterday and I LOVE IT! I am planning outfits to go with it as I type...thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what? I loved it so much that I purchased an orange one which is on the way. :o) Hope yours will show up soon. Can't wait to see what you think.

      Yay! So glad you love it! I'll be looking for your outfits...Enjoy it! :o)

      Delete
  6. Which eBay seller did you purchase that necklace from? I love it! But am wary of who to purchase from. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I felt the same way! and then I just threw caution to the wind and figured if it was a bust that I was only out $16. Anyway, it was bisource.

      Delete