Sunday, March 18, 2012

OOTD 3/18/2012 - Same Shirt, Different Day

Do you ever wear the same thing two days in a row?

Confession...If I'm going to be seeing a different group of people, sometimes I do.  Today, I did mix it up a little bit but I did wear the same tee that I wore on Friday.  (I promise I'll wash it now before I wear it again.  :o))

I  thought this was a nice casual but still pulled together look.  and probably you have most of these items in your closet already....jeans, tee, sandals and a blazer.  (If you're in search of a cute blazer that will go with a whole host of things, check out the Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer.  Today you can get an additional 30% off of the sale price.  See my review here.)



J Crew Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer - Size 4
J Crew Stripe Tissue Tee - Size XS
Mossimo for Target Bootcut Jeans - Size 4
Mossimo for Target Brown Leather Belt - Size M
J Crew Turtle Pendant Necklace
Sam Edelman Gigi Leopard Sandal

If you haven't already, make sure to enter my Giveaway

6 comments:

  1. If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't know it was the same shirt. You styled differently and is a totally new look. I'm kind of lazy sometimes. Can wear the exact same outfit two days in a row!! Don't judge, there are some days I just need to run out the house to run errands and I would grab the clothes laying out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I can't judge...I have done the same thing MANY times! :o)

      Delete
  2. Very cute, very chic! You always look so put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you...that is so sweet! But, if you'd seen me on Saturday, you probably wouldn't have said that...a hot mess, was more like it! :oP

      Delete
  3. Haha I know what you mean, I usually try not to wear the same thing too close together, but when I do, I try to make it look not so obvious :P I really love your grey blazer, what a perfect closet staple - you always look so well put-together!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasia! The blazer is actually the factory chambray schoolboy...it's a light chambray blue. and I love it! Great fit and very versatile.

      Delete