Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OOTD 3/27/2012 - Spring In My Step

The weather in NC has taken a turn to the cool side. (We have been spoiled with these unseasonably warm temps)  Nevertheless, I didn't want to go back to the turtlenecks and tights so I pulled out my mint colored Alexie and some oldie-goldie ATL pumps.  I'm still springy but toasty too!


J Crew Alexie Sweater in Mint - Size S
Land's End Canvas Dot Shirt - Size S
J Crew Classic Cafe Capri in Black - Size 2
Ann Taylor Loft Black/White Pumps (Old)


This outfit is proof positive that you don't have to spend a fortune to be stylish.  The sweater was an ebay find for $10 and some change....The polka dot shirt was $16....and most recently the cafe capris from J Crew were $40.  The shoes are ATL from about six or seven years ago...they're so old that I don't remember what I paid for them.  Nevertheless, even with the shoes, this outfit easily comes in at under $100.

A fashionista's dream....cute, stylin' and inexpensive!

4 comments:

  1. very cute outfit,even better if it didnt cost a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ina! Amazing how things look even better as the price comes down! :o)

      Delete
  2. Great score on the ever-lovely mint sweater. Same weather situation here. Spoiled by last week's warm weather. Now it's much cooler and I refuse to go back to sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super lucky to find this sweater for that price! I remember wanting it when it first debuted at J Crew but I waited for a sale and it sold out. Glad now it all played out the way it did! :o)

      As for the weather, I knew this was going to happen...spoil us and then slap us in the face again! :o) Actually, I shouldn't complain...we pretty much didn't have a winter.

      Delete