Sunday, February 21, 2016

Second Chances

Are you like me and you missed out a couple of years ago on the coveted Zara Pointed Ballerina shoes?  Well, I've finally found their identical twin...Meet Jolene!



From Topshop, the Jolene pump is nearly an exact replica...a perfectly pointed toe and all kinds of strappy goodness.  It comes in black, silver and a cute grey, reptile-esque pattern and rings up at a less expensive $80. (plus free shipping)  

As for sizing, it only comes in US half sizes.  I am typically a size 7, so I followed the sizing advice in the description and ordered the next size up...7.5US/38EU.  The fit is perfect!

Blazer: J Crew Campbell Blazer in Blue Herringbone (similar)
Sweater: Old Navy (similar)
Necklace: J Crew Factory
Shoes: Nordstrom
  


Hmmm, perhaps I need the silver as well!  

Happy Shopping!
Andrea



1 comment: