Thursday, March 22, 2012

OOTD 3/22/2012 - Table For Two, Please

Back in the fall, I looked HIGH and low for a red gingham check shirt and through sale-out and back-order, I was finally able to lay my hands on the one from J Crew.

It is very cute!  My co-workers call it my tablecloth shirt.  (Thus, the title)  I figure you shouldn't take yourself too seriously, so mostly, I just laugh along with them.


J Crew Gingham Perfect Shirt in Red - Size 6
J Crew No 2 Double Serge Pencil Skirt in Heather Acorn - Size 4
J Crew Factory Twisted Pearl Hammock Necklace
Ann Taylor Loft Irene Mid-Heeled Sandals

Looking for a great neutral sandal for spring and summer?  I definitely recommend the Irene Mid-Heeled Sandals from Ann Taylor Loft.  (See my review here) I swear, I think I wore them two or three times last week.  They seem to go with everything and they are remarkably comfortable, as well as, affordable...a win, win, win!

Hurry, time is running out...Enter my Giveaway HERE

8 comments:

  1. ok..ok...you convince me - bought them. One day sale today (3/22/12) code: ONEDAY - $20 off $75 purchase and $50 off $150 purchase. They don't offer half sizes so I bought one up and one down to try. easy returns to store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I think you're going to like them! My cost per wear is declining quickly...at the rate I'm going, it'll be pennies by the end of the summer. :o)

      Delete
  2. You look super cute, as always! LOL about your co-workers calling your shirt the table cloth shirt! One of my students called my J. Crew orange and white gingham shirt the picnic table shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rynetta! They think that they're funny! :o) Oooo, orange and white, I bet that's really cute! I'm having a love affair with orange these days!

      Delete
  3. LOL at your coworkers' tablecloth comment. I love the red gingham on you. I am obsessed with gingham and am searching high and low for the perfect one. I have the J. Crew gingham from the fall and have got a few somewhere else but nothing compares to the quality of J. Crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Among others things, I am obsessed with gingham too! I have the blue/white check from J Crew several years ago. (still love it) and this red one. I've been thinking that I need another, perhaps a pastel...but now with Rynetta mentioning her orange/white...Hmmm, that would be cute too! :o)

      Delete
  4. So that's why the name of your post. Ha! Ask them if they feel like having spaghetti and meatballs and doesn't that sound yummy?

    Love the red gingham with the acorn! I'm thinking I need a sunny yellow gingham shirt next ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee...I've stored the spaghetti and meatballs comment away for later use. ;o)

      And sunny yellow gingham sounds perfect! Wonder if I could find a two-for-one deal...so I could pick up the orange and the yellow?! Doubtful...but it doesn't hurt to dream! :o)

      Delete