Wednesday, March 21, 2012

OOTD 3/21/2012- Spring Stripes

Today I pulled out my seersucker skirt.  This was one of my best Summer 2011 purchases.

I really like this look...classic, clean lines and crisp colors.  I kept everything basic and added a statement shoe.  (Love these orange shoes)  If you don't have a pair, some orange shoes (pumps, sandals...whatever best fits your lifestyle) would be a wise purchase for spring and summer.

In case you didn't know...the color of the year is tangerine.  Every year the Pantone Color Institute chooses a standout color and for 2012, it's tangerine.  I love it...it's fresh and unexpected!


J Crew Factory Cotton V-Neck Sweater in White - Size S 
Merona for Target Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew Seersucker Pencil Skirt - Size 6
J Crew Pearl Necklace
J Crew Teuta Peep-Toe Pumps in Orange


Enter My Giveaway (HERE)

6 comments:

  1. Seersucker skirts are great and make me think of beach days (although I don't get many of those living up in ID!! haha) and tangerine is such a fun option for the upcoming warmer months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seersucker! Another of my obsessions! :o) And speaking of obsessions, I'm on the tangerine/orange band-wagon too!

      Delete