Thursday, March 8, 2012

OOTD 3/8/2012 - Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer Review

After wearing tights, turtlenecks and wool skirts all week, our spring weather is back today.  We are supposed to hit a high of 70 degrees.

A nice spring day is the perfect excuse to wear my new Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer that I picked up recently with the additional thirty percent off. 



J Crew Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer - Size 4
J Crew Stripe Painter Tee - Size S
J Crew Cafe Wool Trouser in Heather Acorn - Size 4
J Crew Skinny Leather Belt in Glazed Hazelnut - Size S
J Crew Factory Twisted Pearl Hammock Necklace
Payless Kylie Wedge Pumps





It's a cute, lightweight blazer in a pale blue wash that fits tts and will be perfect for spring.  The jacket is fully lined and the sleeves are lined with a charming striped material so that if you choose to turn them back...voila, instant cuteness!  The only thing that I don't care for are the cheap buttons; however, if I can muster up the gumption, that will be easy enough to fix.  Has anybody else tried this blazer?

4 comments:

  1. hope you feel better today.
    i havent tried the blazer,so i cant say anything to that,but i like your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking, Ina...I do! :o)
      Great blazer...you should try it! ;o)

      Delete
  2. I love the blazer and will order online. Where did you get the 30% off coupon?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mishele, I think you will like this blazer...great fit and very versatile.

      At the time, J Crew was offering an additional 30% off sale promo, which they are due to offer again at any time. I've actually got my fingers crossed that they will start that promo again tomorrow. (I want to purchase another pair of the viv flats. :o))

      Delete