Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OOTD's - Thrice as Nice

I've fallen behind!  I was on vacation Monday and Tuesday so, you would think that I should be up-to-date on ootd posts.  Unfortunately, that's not the case....but I did have a blast. 

I spent Monday scrapbooking with a friend.  We met for breakfast and then drove over to a local scrapbook store where we spent the day.  We "cropped" our little hearts out!  and loved every minute of it.  Due to Monday's scrapbooking session, I am in the home stretch of finishing my son's boy scout album.  One more sitting to add the pictures from his Eagle Scout reception and congratulatory letters and I should be finished.  I can mark this off my list...and, oh, how I love to mark things off of my list!  Any other scrapbookers out there? 


Lucky Brand Blackwatch Plaid Blazer - Size S
J Crew Factory Perfect Shirt in White - Size S
J Crew Bootcut Jeans in Dance Off Wash - Size 27
J Crew Patent Mary Jane Pumps in Red
J Crew Crystal Snowball Necklace


J Crew Cable Cashmere Cardigan in Kelly Green - Size S
J Crew Snowflake Tee - Size S
Old Navy Skinny Jeans in Black - Size 6
J Crew Flannery Ballet Flats



 J Crew Wool Bella in Black - Size 6
Old Navy Stripe Sweater in Black/Cobalt - Size M
J Crew Scout Chino in Khaki - Size 4
Forever 21 Scarf in Black
J Crew Juliet Tortoise Pumps




No comments:

Post a Comment