Monday, December 5, 2011

OOTD 11/3/2011-Reindeer Sparkle

Sorry, I've been mia the last couple of days.  I have a nasty sinus infection and bronchitis.  (and I'm still struggling)  Please send nice, healing thoughts my way!  :o)

I did muster up the energy to go with my family on Saturday to pick out a Christmas tree.  We also drove around, drank hot chocolate and admired Christmas lights.  Despite my "crud", we had a wonderful time.

For the occasion, I wore my festive reindeer tee.  I picked it up at Target last year and they are selling a similar version again this year. (See here)





J Crew Perfect- Fit Long-Sleeved Tee in Navy - Size S
Merona for Target Reindeer Tee - Size S
J Crew Jersey Striped Scarf
J Crew Shearling Trimmed Jacket - Size 4
Mossimo for Target Bootcut Jeans - Size 4
Target Katherine Leather Engineer Boots

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I've totally worn almost this same outfit already this year. :) Hope you feel better soon. My whole house is down with a nasty cold as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks m...love this little reindeer guy! Oh, I hope I'm turning the corner on this "creeping crud"! Hope you and your family are all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had bought that jacket. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this jacket a lot too! I like the idea of the removable shearling collar...though I've never worn it without. I always want to wear it with the big furry brown collar! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad it helped, nr! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete