Tuesday, December 20, 2011

OOTD 12/20/2001 - Olive You

I'm late to the party on these pants....J Crew's cafe capri in houndstooth wool.  They made their debut, I believe in September, as part of J Crew's Fall 2011 rollout.  However, I just snagged them for $59 with one of the many recent promos. 

They are gorgeous...beautiful colors, fully lined and fit tts.  I tried to get you some decent pics so you can actually see the color...taupe, spicy olive and hydrangea blue/purple.  (BTW...speaking of improved pics, 35 days until I trade in the blackberry for an i-phone.  :o))

There was only one downside to these pants....listening to my co-workers tell me I was wearing high-waters.  Eh, I'm used to it...I just smiled and said, "Didn't you hear the forecast?  They're calling for rain!"




J Crew Dream Turtleneck Sweater from Fall 2009 - Size S
J Crew Cafe Capri in Houndstooth Wool from Fall 2011 - Size 4
J Crew Alessia Patent Peep Toe Pumps
J Crew Factory Tortoise Fireball Necklace

8 comments:

  1. Ah this is absolutely gorgeous!! I tried these on but much to my dismay never snagged them!! Maybe I should start searching for them, they really are beautiful pants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turtleneck color with your pants. Look so good together.

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jennifer! Definitely, I would say pounce if you run across them. I just happened to find them in my size...it was meant to be! :o)

    Small Town Gal...thanks a bunch! The colors in these pants are absolutely divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning outfit, I love the colour of the jumper you paired with them, it's really brought them alive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about these pants so your post has pushed me over to be on the lookout for them in my size. I've also been on the tartan path this week. If you'll wear yours into January, I will too ... deal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thanks Bourbon & Pearls...this top is a great color...very rich and striking! Thanks for stopping by!

    Tiff...I hope you're able to find them. I just stumbled across them...so glad i did! It's a deal...Tartan through January! Would you consider February too?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog & you have great style. Too bad people at your office feel the need to provide unsolicited commentary. Especially when they are so far off base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ramona, for your sweet comments! For the most part, I've learned to ignore them. :o) Thanks for stopping by...hope you'll come back!

      Delete