Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OOTD 12/7/2011-Denim and Pearls

Look Ma, no pony tail!!  I believe today is the first day in two weeks that I've done something with my hair other than pulling it back into a pony tail.  Aren't you glad?!

Before a couple of years ago, I don't think I would ever have thought to pair pearls with a chambray shirt.  Nevertheless, I like the contrast.  The timeless, classic air of the pearls layered onto the somewhat rugged, workwear-like denim shirt.  I feel very "J Crew chic"!


Merona for Target Chambry Shirt - Size S
J Crew Factory Wool Professor Blazer - Size 4
J Crew Oona Tweed Pencil Skirt - Size 6
J Crew Factory Pearl Twisted Hammock Necklace
J Crew Triple Strand Black Patent Belt- Size S
J Crew Acorn Fireball Bracelet
J Crew Black Patent Mary Jane Pumps


   

No comments:

Post a Comment