Saturday, December 17, 2011

My First Blog Award

A huge THANK YOU to Rose of 1 More Shopping Blog for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award.  It's my first blog award and I am honored!


Liebster means "dearest" in German. This award is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.

The award has these stipulations:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your 5 blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you have sent the award to will forward it to their favorite bloggers.

So, my 5 blog picks are:


Check out these great blogs...Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I'm so honored you picked me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog and pics:)
    Kisses from New York:)
    www.TheBrunetteWorld.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm still over the moon about my award!

    TR and Jennifer...you girls deserve it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking me!!!
    Sorry for my delay in reply :-(
    Congrats to you in your awards 2!!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete