Saturday, December 24, 2011

OOTD 12/24/2011 - A Very Preppy Christmas

Not your traditional Christmas outfit...but that's me, somewhat unconventional!  :o)
This outfit is uber-preppy....The only thing I'm missing are the monogrammed initials on my button down.

The Preppy Check-List
  • Argyle V-Neck Sweater - Check
  • Button Down Shirt - Check
  • Cuffed Jeans - Check
  • Pearls - Check
  • Penny Loafers (without socks) - Check
Yep, it's preppy alright!





J Crew Factory Blue Stripe Perfect Shirt - Size S
J Crew Jester V-Neck Sweater in Vibrant Flame - Size S
J Crew Matchstick Jeans - Size 27
J Crew Factory Twisted Hammock Pearl Necklace
J Crew Biella Patent Loafers in Poppy
J Crew Wool Ruffle Front Coat - Size 6

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Slastena! Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!

    Milljcrew...Thanks bunches! I am forever indebted to you for pointing me in the direction of these loafers! :o) Hope you have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and cute. I love the color story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the preppy look- and I admire the way you always stay true to who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pearls, very you and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks EMS...I gravitate away every now and again but I always come back to what's most comfortable!

    Tiffany Rose...thanks, friend! :o) I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of these pearls. We southern girls, do love our pearls! :o)

    ReplyDelete