Thursday, December 15, 2011

OOTD 12/15/2011 - Holiday Plaid (Take 2)

Today at work, we had our Christmas luncheon.  I wanted to be festive, but not in the traditional Christmas red that I anticipated most everyone would wear.  It was the perfect opportunity to wear my Tartan perfect shirt.  I still love this shirt...and I love that J Crew brought it back again this year for those who missed it last year. 

J Crew has been in "rapid fire promo" mode as of late?  I have ordered a couple of things...most of which are waitlisted until January.  I was able to pick up some staple camel trousers (Cafe Wool Trouser) and the Cafe capri in houndstooth wool, both which should arrive today.  So, have you succumbed to the promo-fest?



J Crew Tartan Perfect Shirt - Size 6 
J Crew Tissue Turtleneck in Camel - Size S
J Crew Double Serge Wool Pencil Skirt in Black - Size 6
J Crew Factory Twisted Pearl Hammock Necklace
J Crew Acorn Fireball Bracelet
J Crew Patent Mary Jane Pumps in Black

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit.
    i ordered the tartan shirt (i think one of the last ones) and am still waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you style your favorite shirt! I bought the same shirt and it arrived yesterday. Just can't wait to wear it this weekend. I know I'll be wearing that a lot this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ina...Thanks! You are going to adore this shirt! You'll have to post pics to your blog. :o) I guess shipping does take a while to Germany....does your stuff ship out of VA in the US?

    Small Town Gal...I am going to wear mine out over the next couple of weeks! :o) Hope you enjoy yours...I know you will!

    ReplyDelete