Thursday, December 29, 2011

OOTD 12/29/2011 - Black And White And Red All Over

I'm still enjoying my time away from work.  Today, I'm on my way to visit my esthetician for an "end of year" facial. (pardon the no-makeup)  Not surprisingly, I've also been doing a bit of shopping.  I picked up this sweater at the Crewlet for a mere $12 and change.  All of the sale merchandise was an additional 60% off and another 20% off of that.  If you live close to a J Crew outlet, it may be worth a visit.

I also visited Nordstrom Rack for the very first time.  While I didn't find any awesome deals like Shopping with m did, (See here Prada for pennies) I was pleased.  I came away with a cute pair of leather boots ($89) and a leopard coat ($40).

As for the coat, you guys know my affinity for animal print.  It calls to me!  This time was no exception...I saw the coat and melted!  I love it and I will wear it proudly; however, I had to snicker...I can't decide if I look stylish or somewhat sketchy.  :o)
Leopard Lady by CoffeeShop



 Merona Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew Lucille Mohair Coat - Size 6

4 comments:

  1. Your B&W and red outfit is so cute! And if that coat were my size, I'd be fighting you for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you don't have this coat?! We MUST find you one on ebay! I'll keep my eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat & great price. Hang onto it for sure.

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Gigi! I'm not sure that it will be well received here in good 'ole NC...but I'll wear it nonetheless. I loved it the minute I laid eyes on it. Once we got home, I continued to wear it around the house...my husband asked, "if I planned to wear it the rest of the evening?" :o)

    ReplyDelete