Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OOTD 12/6/2011 - Gossamer Love

Any of you who have J Crew's Lucille Boucle Mohair Coat will be able to relate to a comparison between it and Gossamer.  Gossamer, if you don't know, is a monster appearing in some of the Looney Tune cartoons and his main trait is his overabundance of unruly red hair.  Don't get me wrong, I love my Lucille! (every furry red fiber of it!)  But, I still think it's Gossamer's first cousin.  Any Lucille owners out there who agree with me?
 


 J Crew Strada Perfect Shirt - Size 6
J Crew Tori Cardigan in Black - Size S
J Crew Cords in Sandlewood - Size 28
J Crew Juliet Patent Pumps in Black
J Crew Lucille Boucle Mohair Coat - Size 6

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! LOL I don't Gossamer (my kids are grown) but I agree with you I love my Lucille. And whenever I wear it I always get compliments (others like it too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I agree...I always get tons of compliments on Lucille. It's that cute little collar! :o)

    ReplyDelete