Thursday, April 26, 2012

OOTD 4/26/2012 - Rock The Casbah


J Crew Crystal Frog Pendant Necklace
The sharif don't like it, Rock the Casbah, Rock the Casbah...What can I say, I was in high school in the 80's and this song was popular.  It will be stuck in my head now for the rest of the day! :o)

I just realized that I'm completely "factory-ied out."...the factory casbah, the factory thandie and the factory chambray schoolboy.  Love them all....if you missed them, here are my reviews.
The Factory Casbah Pencil Skirt
The Factory Thandie Sweater
The Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer

Also, if you like the Thandie, it is now available in sea mist (light aqua) and modern red (an orangey-red).


Hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday...hang on, we're almost there!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I really wanted to factory Casbah skirt too, but the darts in the back wouldn't lay smooth and made my behind look like it had horns! I was so sad when I put it back! :( I picked up that same color Thandie, though! Great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Taylor! That is so weird about the darts on the back of this skirt...of course I have absolutely no booty, so maybe that's why it worked for me. :oP

      Delete
  2. I had the same problem with the skirt too. It's so pretty on you and you style it very well. I love the Thandie in that aqua! EEEEKKKK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love that aqua thandie?! All of the gorgeous outfits that could be made with this sweater...the possibilities are endless! I may have to pop over to my factory store this weekend for a "look-see". :o)

      Delete