Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OOTD 4/3/2012 - Curve Ball

HA...I switched it up on ya!  I'm wearing flats with a skirt...that's a new one for me.  But these are so classic and feminine, they look perfect with a pencil skirt.



J Crew Wool Double Serge Pencil Skirt in Black | J Crew Viv Bow Flats


I added my Linen Tipped Schoolboy Blazer (see my review here) and Dotsalota Cami in order to recreate one of J Crew's catalog looks.  I actually decided after I took the initial pics that I liked the sleeves of the jacket turned back so you could see the striped lining.  Polka dots and stripes...What's not to love?!

8 comments:

  1. CUTE outfit! The vivs are so good with a skirt... I do that often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a flats w/skirts kinda gal but I'm seeing more vivs in my future! :o)

      Delete
  2. I'm with J. Crew JD, this is a CUTE outfit!!! It's so classic and chic! LOVE it! You're making me want that blazer. I am so mad at myself for not getting the black viv bow flats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rynetta! hee hee! (about the blazer)
      I thought you had the black?! I most definitely need the topiary!!! :o)

      Delete
  3. The flats look great in your ensemble. I always love the tipped blazers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gigi! Me too...I always love the tipped blazers...they always look so polished.

      Delete
  4. SO cute!! Love the Vivs with the outfit and the tipped blazer is adorable! Have you had any issues with scuffing the toes? I had an incident with my Topiary ones and I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M! I have one minor incident and a couple of close calls....I am trying to be soooo careful!
      Aww, I hate that about your topiary ones! :o(

      Delete