Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OOTD 4/17/2012 - Kickin' It Old School


Ann Taylor Loft V-Neck Cardigan in Black - Size S
J Crew Joelle Blouse in Royal Purple (From Spring 2008) - Size 4
J Crew Domino Jacquard Pencil Skirt (From Fall 2008)- Size 6
J Crew Leather Bow Slingback Pumps

Today I'm wearing one of my all-time favorite skirts from J Crew.  I passed on it initially only to realize, "OMG...What Was I Thinking!!"  After many hours spent searching ebay, I was finally able to score one about a year ago.  (It was time well spent!  :o))

This skirt is a classic!  If you can lay your hands on one, I highly recommend it!


10 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I think I'll copy it :) Will have to wait to get my skirt back from the tailor... it arrived from eBay a few months back with the rear seam coming undone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! But at least it's fixable! :o)
      Hope you have yours in hand soon!

      Delete
  2. You are right! That skirt is beautiful and seems very versatile. Love the colour combo you put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! It is very versatile! I don't know what I was thinking when I passed on it originally...duh! :o)

      Delete
  3. You just stop it right now!!!! Oh...the taunting! :) I have been looking for this skirt for over a year now, to no avail. I've lost out to it on ebay a couple times and have gotten nowhere on JCA exchange. I have to imagine that someone somewhere out there will eventually want to sell it to me. Send out some good vibes for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry! I detect a sore spot! :o) I'm sending lots of good vibes out for you and I will keep my eyes peeled as well.
      I understand the desperate search for an item...I have been searching for the Calf Hair Leopard Mary Jane pumps for a lonnnnng time. :o/

      Delete
  4. So cute! I actually scored this top on ebay for $5! AppGal, I totally thought of you when I saw the pics. I always keep an eye out for you on ebay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M! and what an AWESOME deal! AppGal, now you have both M and I on the case! :o)

      Delete