Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OOTD 4/4/2012 - Spring Fever


J Crew Schoolboy Blazer in Summer Stripe - Size 4
J Crew Necklace Tee - Size S
J Crew Factory Denim Pencil Skirt - Size 4
J Crew Teuta Peep Toes Pumps in Orange

Minus the pollen, I am loving this wonderful spring weather that we're having here in NC.  Warm sunshine, green grass and lots of blooming flowers and trees!

Speaking of spring...Need some extra cash to help fund some new spring purchases?  Check out Crazy for Crew...She is sponsoring a spring givaway for a $25 J Crew gift card. (Thanks Em) The contest ends Sunday, 4/8 at midnight.

2 comments:

  1. I was just back from my biz trip along with a side visit with my dad in Charlotte. The weather was gorgeous there.

    Pretty spring outfit, I love the pop of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks TR!
      Oh, you were right around the corner! We are to the north east (about 1 1/2-2 hours) of Charlotte. I spoke too soon about the weather...today it was about 60 and windy. But glad you got to enjoy some NC sunshine! :o)

      Delete