Friday, April 6, 2012

OOTD 4/6/2012 - Parisian Chic


J Crew Tippi in Navy - Size XS
Old Navy Leopard Scarf
American Eagle Skinny Jeans in White - Size 4
J Crew Deseree Leather Sandals


I read Ines de la Fressange's book, "Parisian Chic: A Style Guide" where she offers pointers on how to dress like a Parisian.  A couple of her must have items for your closet are a navy sweater and a pair of white jeans.  So today I went Parisian chic, paired the two together and accessorized with one of my favorite scarves....the look is classic, timeless and effortless. 

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Very chic! I always love white bottoms (pants, skirts).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose...For some reason, to me, the white bottom seems to add polish to an outfit.

      Delete
  2. Very Parisian! I once had a pair of white jeans but didn't get around to wear it that much so I donated it. Now I want it back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hate it when that happens! How many times that I have gotten rid of something just to realize that I needed it back again! :o)

      Delete