Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Sunshine Award

I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Award!  Thank you to Laura from Who Planned This for thinking of me.  I am truly honored to be able to bring a bit of "sunshine" into someone's day!


Sunshine Award rules:
  • Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself.
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers.
  • Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Answers to the 10 questions about myself:
  1. My favorite color: Currently, it's orange and if you frequent my blog, you probably already know this.  (I even have orange nail polish on my toes right now!  OPI's A Roll in the Hague...I highly recommend it.  :o))
  2. My favorite animal: Oh, I LOVE animals period!  I've always wanted a pig but I haven't been able to talk my husband into that just yet.  I guess if I have to choose just one, I'll choose the good 'ole dog...loyal and always there when you need a friend! 
  3. My favorite number: 7 – In Hebrew, it means full, complete, good and perfect.
  4. My favorite drink: Starbuck's Salted Caramel Latte...to die for!
  5. Facebook or Twitter: Neither...I may be the only person in the world not logging on to one of these. 
  6. My passion: On a Serious note: My son!   On a superficial note: J Crew!
  7. Prefer giving or getting presents: Can I choose both?  I love giving gifts and who doesn't love receiving.
  8. My favorite pattern: Stripes, stripes and more stripes!
  9. My favorite day of the week: Saturday
  10. My favorite flower: Tulips
And for bringing sunshine right to my laptop every day, here are my Nominations for the Sunshine Award:

  1. 1 More Shopping Blog - An awesome resource for clothing reviews.
  2. A JC Shopping Habit - We share the same J Crew OBSESSION.
  3. About All and Nothing At All - Another great resource for irl pics, clothing reviews and outfit inspiration.  I don't know if she knows it or not, but she was one of the first blogs that I began following...and the rest is history!  :o)
  4. Crazy For Crew - Another Crew Addict (thus the name).  She is currently living in Spain and we connected through blogging...get this, as it turns out, she is originally from the same city in NC where I work.  Talk about a small world!
  5. Ina In Wonderland - My friend from Germany who shares my passion for J Crew. (Are you seeing a pattern, here? :o))
  6. Jcrewismyfavstore - Another lady who's drinking the Crewlade!
  7. Musings on The Mountain - Love to check out her daily outfit posts!
  8. Respect The Shoes - Love this chick!  She has fabulous style, is a master at accessorizing and always has a thought provoking post.
  9. Shopping With M - An excellent resource for clothing reviews, as well as, current promotions and sales....this girl's on top of things!  :o)
  10. Viva la Beagle - Another of the J Crew obsessed and she has a cute puppy on her blog!

I hope these blogs bring a bit of sunshine into your day too!





6 comments:

  1. Awwwww, thanks SO much!!! You're super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nod!
    (As for no.5, I think I check my personal FB once every few months and Tweet? Not so much yet ...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much , I sm deeply honored.:) I think we have a wonderful and fun community out here.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - it's great to learn more about you and who inspires Tweed and Toile. I will have to do some blog hopping now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, My4Boys! I will answer this in a weekend post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much,that is veryy sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete