Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Little Of This, A Little Of That

A couple ootds...


J Crew Featherweight Cardi in Navy - Size S
J Crew Factory Stripe Perfect Shirt in Blue - Size S
J Crew Matchstick Jeans - Size 27
Target Pearl Cluster Necklace
J Crew Driving Moccasins in Kelly Green



J Crew Spotted Cat Cardi - Size S
J Crew Factory Perfect Shirt in White - Size S
J Crew Wool Cafe Capri in Yacht Blue - Size 4
J Crew Skinny Leather Belt in Glazed Hazelnut - Size S
Target Pearl Cluster Necklace
Cole Haan Tortoise Pumps


Also, I ran across some cute shoes at Old Navy.  (All ran tts)
$19.99


$19.99
I especially loved the orangey-red and the green with polka dots but these also came in black, as well as, cream.

$17.50

$22.94

This last pair is somewhat reminiscent of J Crew's Viv.  I've actually got my eye on the leather viv's in rooftop red...but if they're not in your budget or you can't wait for a sale, these would be an excellent substitute.

Have you visited Old Navy lately?

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits. I just ordered a couple of shirts from J. Crew factory. Do they usually run TTTS as well? I'm between 4 and 6 in regular shirts so I took a small in factory and hopefully they will fit.

    Love the last pair of flats. Look so much like the Viv. Did you try on any? Got a couple of tees from Old Navy, see http://mui28.blogspot.ca/2012/04/ootd-apr-712.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will be fine. I swing between 4 and 6 in J Crew shirts too and the Small is a good fit for me.

      Aren't they the cutest?! I tried on everything you see pictured and my normal 7 was a good fit in all of them. I was really tempted by the orangey-red espadrilles and the Old Navy vivs but I showed some restraint. (for once :o))

      Cute tees! I should have grabbed a couple of those!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that spotted cardigan! Wishing I wouldn't have missed the opportunity on that one and it looks so great paired with your blue skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spotted cardi is still one of my favs! Love it! :o)

      Delete
  3. I love both of these looks! You come up with the best styling ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete