Thursday, April 19, 2012

OOTD 4/19/2012 - Bright and Dotty

Today's look is inspired from one of J Crew's April catalog ensembles.  As I was perusing the latest catalog, I was instantly drawn to this pairing in all of its polka dot and bright colored glory so I immediately scurried off to the closet to see what I could pull together in an effort to re-create this look. 

Here's what I came up with....


Crew Jackie Cardi in Bright Blue - Size M
Land's End Canvas Peat Dot Shirt - Size S
J Crew No. 2 Double Serge Cotton Pencil Skirt in Warm Jade - Size 4
J Crew Serengeti Peep Toe Pumps

Just an fyi...the No. 2 Double Serge Cotton Pencil Skirt in warm jade on-line reads more teal, when in fact, irl the color is definitely more green (or jade) as the name suggests.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm getting much more brave in my color and pattern combos. :o)

      Delete