Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OOTD 4/18/2012 - Baubles and Sequins


J Crew Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer - Size 4
J Crew Factory Sequin Stripe Henley - Size S
J Crew Wool Cafe Trouser in Heathered Acorn - Size 4
J Crew Bubble Necklace (via Ebay)
J Crew Teuta Peep Toe Pumps in Orange


O spring, spring, wherefore art thou spring?  The NC weather has turned cool and rainy...but I refuse to go back to winter attire. (stomps foot)  Today's outfit is my attempt to be both warm and yet "spring-like".

Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hard to go wrong with some sparkle and a punch of color! :o)

      BTW...how are you holding up these days?

      Delete
  2. Don't you love the Factory chambray blazer? I wear my all the time now. I just bought two EBAY bubble necklaces and cannot wait. I visited the local factory store yesterday and they have the yellow and turquoise bubble necklace (smaller version) in but at 69.00. Very cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE my factory chambray blazer...my cost per wear is going down, down, down. :o)
      Hmmm, maybe I need to check out the yellow factory bubble necklace. I now have the turquoise and orange from ebay and I was contemplating the yellow as well.

      Delete
  3. I love this look and your hair looks like it is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sky! and yes, it seems like its taken off all of a sudden. I am scheduled for a trim next week and I might have her take an inch or so off...just depends on how it acts between now and then. :o)

      Delete