Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Roundup

A really quick post this morning with today's ootd and a couple from the weekend.

Saturday AM

J Crew Striped Painter Tee
J Crew Factory Striped Weekend Cardigan
American Eagle Skinny Jeans
J Crew Frog Necklace
Soludos Striped Espadrilles

Saturday PM
J Crew Factory Striped Hoodie
American Eagle Skinny Jeans
Soludos Striped Espadrilles

Monday, Monday....
J Crew Tippi in Vibrant Flame
J Crew Scout Chino in Khaki
J Crew Skinny Leather Belt in Vibrant Flame
J Crew Frog Necklace
J Crew Leopard Patent Viv

Also to come, a few Crewlet reviews....the Factory Mirabel Dress, Seersucker shorts and the Casbah print scarf.  Stay tuned....

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving the scout chino. Would you say it fits TTTS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would say they fit tts...I took my normal 4 in all, count'm, three pairs! :o)

      Delete
  2. How do the Soludos fit? They are really cute and on the fence about them. Love the stripe-stripe-stripe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shariyu...I took the stripe-love to a whole different level with these outfits. :o)
      As for the Soludos, I would say the fit is tts. I am usually a 7....I tried both the 7 and 8...7 seemed a bit snug against my toes but the 8 was too big and slipped right off. After wearing on Saturday, they stretched some, so the 7 was a good call.

      Delete
  3. I love the tippi and chino outfit with the leopard shoes. So darn cute! Can't wait to replicate it.
    Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I'm having a love affair these days with the tippi...Love them! :o)
      I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  4. i wish we had j crew in the uk! :( love your outfits!!! xx

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, life with no J Crew, I would never survive! and since about 90% of my wardrobe is J Crew, I'd be naked most of the time! :o)

      Delete