Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OOTD 11/9/2011

Do you have those items in your closet that are not quite the right fit anymore, but you can't bear to part with them?  That's the story of today's skirt.  It's Ann Taylor Loft from many years ago.  It's a gorgeous green tweed flecked with blues, yellows and orange.  I use it as a stand in for J Crew's sparkle tweed pencil skirt that I missed out on.  Also, sadly, it's a size too big...It kind of just hangs on my hips.  Today, I belted it...so I'm making it work!  :o)

I love this look from J Crew. (August or September of 2008, I believe)!  Of course, I love any outfit with my beloved shoe tee....still one of my all-time favs!

This is the way it should fit (I'm cinching it up it the back, thus the missing hand  :o))
J Crew Jackie Cardigan in Breeze - Size S
J Crew Shoe Tee in Charcoal - Size M
Ann Taylor Loft Tweed Skirt - Size 8
J Crew Skinny Metallic Belt in Pewter - Size M
J Crew Serengeti Peep-Toe Pumps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment