Friday, November 4, 2011

OOTD 11/4/2011

I've been such a copy cat this week!  Well, let's say I've been recreating looks...it doesn't have that negative connotation to it.   :o)  Seriously, I don't think I've had one original thought.  I've "recreated" from J Crew catalogs, polyvore sets, style blogs, etc.  I guess it just goes to show that there is inspiration everywhere.  Yeah, that's it!  I'm not a copy cat...I'm inspired!  :o)

Today's outfit was inspired by Atlantic-Pacific, a blog that I follow.  I loved the look and was able to pull out my much-loved tartan plaid shirt from last year.  Of course, you all know by now, how fond I am of my chambray shirt too....so, put the two together and it has to be perfection! 


  
J Crew Wool Bella in Black - Size 6
J Crew Tartan Perfect Shirt - Size 6
Merona for Target Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew Matchstick Jeans - Size 27
Mossimo for Target Oval Buckle Belt in Brown - Size M
Merona for Target Pearl Cluster Necklace
Ann Taylor Loft Flannel Ballet Flat

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa...I'm trying to get the hang of this "layering thing".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm trying to do the layered look as well, but I still need to figure out which pieces in my closet can go together. Chambray pretty much goes with everything, so that's a plus :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute and creative combo! My thoughts are- not everyone is seeing the other blogs you go to or pininterest or polyvore- so by showing a cute look from there- you are passing on the inspiration to your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Momoberry...somebody needs to offer a "Layering 101" class! :o) I think that's why I love my chambray shirt so much. (because it goes with anything and everything!

    EMS..Thanks a bunch! and thanks for sharing your thoughts! I hadn't thought about it that way. I love that you girls are so supportive! :o)

    ReplyDelete