Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some Puppy Love and an OOTD 9/14/2010

Today is the second day in a row that I haven't been able to access my polyvore from my work computer.  I keep getting an error message related to internet explorer and the operation aborts.  Enough already!  You mean they actually want me to work and not spend excessive amounts of time on polyvore?

Today's outfit was inspired by the lovely Slastena.  I first saw this little tank on her here.  I really like the color combination of the black sequins (outlined with what else, some black chiffon) on the vintage fatigue.  BTW, these tanks run big so size down.
ATL v-neck cardigan, J Crew sequin strip tank in vintage fatigue, J Crew Cafe capri and J heels

Also noteworthy, I received this email from Anthropologie:

I think this is great!  I love it that Anthropologie is teaming up with local animal organizations to promote pet adoption, as well as, raise funds and supplies for area shelters.  I am a huge animal lover and we have adopted our last four pets by way of a rescue agency or the "two boys" that you see, were just good 'ole strays.  Take some time to check out the Anthro site to see what events are planned in your area.  It never hurts to help!  Who knows, you might just find a handsome face like one of these!

  

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in this outfit! And your hair is TDF! Your boys look so cute in their funny faces. :) I love animals, too. So cool what Anthro is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and your dogs are darling! My sequin bib tank arrives tomorrow...can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy! You can tell this picture was taken in the morning...an afternoon picture might scare ya! :o) (wrinkled clothes, limp hair and makeup has disappeared)-yep, better stick to the am photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debye, thanks a bunch! You're going to love your tank! Can't wait to see your irl pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rose...aren't they handsome?! I could just eat these guys up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just love my rescued babies as well. I'll have to check out the Anthro site for local events; however, I am very involved with one of the local animal organizations and they do a great job keeping me informed of events. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fabumom! I believe our Anthro is having a supply drive. I need to get my act together and get over there to donate.

    ReplyDelete