Monday, September 13, 2010

OOTD 9/13/2010

Happy Monday!  I had lots of technical difficulties this morning and never really got a decent picture, so I'll say my apologies up front.  Some of the pictures were too dark, some were too far away and the one I ultimately used cut out the beautiful Mila heels.  I'm not sure if it was the camera or my photographer was still in a sleep induced fog.  Perhaps, it was a combination of the two.  Although the pictures don't do it justice, today's outfit was really cute.  Cross your fingers that tomorrow's photo session will yield better results!
J Crew Outlet zebra cardi, ATL chiffon rose tee,  J Crew Linen Trouser and J Crew Mila Stacked Heels

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! You look beautiful! :)

    I totally understand the whole technical difficulties with the camera. I think it's much harder to get decent pics with the timer than it is taking them in the mirror. I think you're doing an excellent job, and I enjoy seeing all of your outfits IRL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFM, thank you so much!

    It would probably help if I could allow myself a bit more time in the morning instead of scurrying around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get decent pictures; however, that would require pulling myself out of the bed a few minutes earlier. :o)

    ReplyDelete