Saturday, September 18, 2010

OOTD 9/18/2010

Hello everybody....Happy Saturday!  Today was a day for errands, a visit to the grocery store and we purchased my son his first car.  He is over the moon and his Dad and I are the best!  (today...tomorrow may be a different story  :o) )  Today's outfit was cuter IRL than this picture gives credit for....for some reason "the cuteness" didn't transcend through the camera lens.  Nevertheless, here you go.......


J Crew Scout Chinos in Fatigue
ATL V-neck cardigan
J Crew Satin Trim Tee (from Fall '09)
Tory Burch Flip Flops

2 comments:

  1. Your oufit *is* cute! I can see it. :) Congrats on your son getting his first car. I can't even imagine, but I know those days will be here before I know it! And I meant to tell you before that your house is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Amy! You are so right, it will sneak up on you before you know it. I can't believe he's old enough to be driving...He's still my baby!! He's had his license since April, but I still haven't gotten used to this new phase of life quite yet. :o) Also, thanks for the sweet comments about our house! We built it about five years ago, but it's still a work in progress. I'm beginning to think that you're never really "finished". :o)

    ReplyDelete