Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shoes...20% off and Free Shipping...Yes, Please!

Forgive me...I've been slack with my irl photos.  I've been a bit under the weather with a nasty cold.  However, despite my cold, today was a good day!  It was my first day of the season in a turtleneck...and a cute one at that...J Crew's dream turtleneck in heathered nordic blue!  What a beautiful color...it's more muted than this picture depicts.  I love me a good turtleneck! 

Also noteworthy...A 20% discount and free shipping...yes, please!  And surprise, surprise...it's not J Crew! 
I ordered these cuties today from Nordstrom...they were 20% off and use the Free Shipping code "SHOES" to receive FS on your order as well.  What a deal!  If you're interested, they come in red, black and gray too.

No comments:

Post a Comment