Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OOTD 9/8/2010

When I first saw the fleurette print skirt, I was like, "meh", I can take it or leave it.  However, with the markdown and several cute sets on polyvore, I started to see it in a different light.  (Imagine that!)  I had orginally planned on wearing it with my with the bright blue jackie and the taupe Alessia patent heels.
But, as a lady is entitled to do...I changed my mind and went with the royal purple jackie and my Anthropologie wishbone wedges.  I felt it had more of a fall vibe to it, where the other felt a little more "spring-y" to me.  (I know, I know...I'm such a girl!)  :o)


J Crew Jackie, J Crew Swiss-Dot Switzel Cami, J Crew Fleurette Skirt, Anthro Wishbone Wedges



2 comments:

  1. I've mentioned this on several other occasions: I LOVE the fleurette skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Rose...and surprisingly, it's much more versatile than I would have thought.

    ReplyDelete