Thursday, September 23, 2010

OOTD 9/22/2010

So, today was officially the first day of fall and what was the temperature here....95!  That's not fall weather!  I think it's supposed to cool down some next week, so that will be a welcome relief.

This is actually yesterday's outfit.  I am so behind...this week has been a whirlwind of busyness.
J Crew Jackie Cardi in Black, Tissue Victoria in Spicy Olive, Fleurette Skirt and some "oldie goldie" Nine West sandals
 
Also, this pic is for Fabumom in NC.  This is my son, who is now sixteen, dressed up for Halloween as Batman at age four. (which I believe is the same age as fabumom's son)  Is that cute, or what?!  :o)

9 comments:

  1. So sweet! Both of you :) Just finished the book Little Bee for bookclub and the 4 yr-old in the book won't get out of his Batman costume. Not the best book of my life, but very engaging - I read it straight through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh....I LOVE IT! Your son is absolutely adorable! I have the biggest smile on my face right now from looking at that picture. Yes, my son is 4 and he wants to wear his spiderman costume everyday; he ran around the house this evening with it on. Such a great age. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful photo of son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to add that I love your outfit. But, then again, I always love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pic! My 5 yr old wants to be Batman for Halloween so I am ordering him a costume today :) Love your outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mommydearest...Thanks! I'm reading the third book in Steig Larsson's trilogy..."The girl who kicked the hornet's nest." The first two were really good. I'm only about a quarter through this one, but so far its not as mesmerizing. Hopefully, it will pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, fabumom! I'm so glad I could make you smile! :o) Make sure to take lots of pictures of that "web-slinging" guy...I'd love to see one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sparrowsandsparkles...Thanks a bunch! Glad to hear the costume is on its way! :o) You'll have to share a picture of "your Batman" too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this fleurette styling!

    That's one scary Batman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rose...the fleurette is surprisingly versitile.

    And look at those muscles!! (Batman's, definitely not on me.) :o)

    ReplyDelete