Friday, September 17, 2010

OOTD 9/17/2010

TGIF!!!  I woke up this morning with a crick in my neck and an overall rundown feeling.  Hopefully, it's nothing but I'm worried because the people around me at work are dropping like flies.  That said, I thought a cute outfit might be a pick-me-up.  I love all of the pieces in this outfit individually and together.  If you don't have a pair of cords in this color, (these are last year's glazed pecan, or hazelnut, or walnut...one of those nut colors) they are a must have for your fall wardrobe.  They literally go with everything!  And perhaps if you're a little crazy like me, you'll need them not only in the matchstick but also in the bootcut and a trouser style as well.  I know, I know, I need help!


J Crew Matchstick Cords
J Crew Space-Dyed Tee
Anthropologie Field Game Cardi
J Crew Trap Glass Necklace
ATL Wedge Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment