Sunday, January 8, 2012

OOTD 1/8/2012 - Oops, I did it again....

....copied Lisa, that is.  (See her here)  Lisa, I promise I'm not a stalker. :o)  Actually, I like this setup...she comes up with the cute ideas and I just pull it together from my closet.  It's working quite well for me!  :o)

I also got to wear my new Gap sweater blazer...very cute.  It's made of 100% lamb's wool and the fit is tts.  It comes in two color ways, black/gray and navy/white.  I went with the navy/white combo, as I wanted last year's J Crew Maritime Blazer but never took the plunge.  I think I will definitely enjoy this little guy into spring.



Merona for Target Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew Trap Glass Necklace
Liz Claiborne Calf-Hair Leopard Slingbacks

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm definitely copying with my LOFT blazer from I think last year? Very similar. Might pull that out tomororw. Thanks to you and Lisa for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I remember the Loft sweater blazer from last year. Very cute! They have another version again this year with thinner stripes than this Gap one.
    Enjoy! Betcha you'll be a cutie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer is SO cute on you! Love how you paired it with the leopard pumps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank kw! I really love this blazer...I'm seeing lots of wear in its future! and you know me...everything goes with leopard! :o)

    ReplyDelete