Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Mossimo Ultra-Soft V-Neck Sweater


I popped into Target yesterday and ran across these great sweaters.  I had planned to buy the J Crew v-neck in gray but when I saw this yesterday for $17.99...well, that's a no-brainer!  Just like the name says, they are ultra soft and come in a great range of colors.  I only walked away with the gray but I think I could use the basic black, as well as, a  couple of the other beautiful "fall-like" colors. (burnt orange, olive, gold, purple)  It also came in stripes too...and you all know I need more stripes. (I really liked the camel/cream stripe) 

The fit is tts...I purchased my normal small.  I also liked the V...not too low cut.  and even better, it's machine washable!  So, if you're in the market for a v-neck sweater, you should check these out.



2 comments:

  1. Eek...I just pulled the trigger on 3 of these sweaters (in addition to two others at Tarjay). Hope they all fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a great deal these are and they are so soft! What colors did you choose?

    ReplyDelete