Friday, October 21, 2011

OOTD 10/21/2011

Today's outfit was a down-right copy...I admit it!  But it's ok, I told her that I was going to do it.  I saw this ever-so-cute outfit on the lovely M, from shopping with M. (see her here)  It was so cute, casual and yet pulled together all at the same time that I couldn't resist.  My only variation from her original version was to replace the tee with my beloved shoe tee.  It was super cute!  Thanks M for dressing me today!


J Crew Factory Prince of Wales Blazer - Size 4
J Crew Shoe Tee - Size M
J Crew Long Sleeve White Tee - Size S
J Crew Christiane Calf-Hair Ballet Flats
J Crew Factory Tortoise and Fireball Necklace

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment and link love! This looks so cute on you! Love it with the shoe tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks m...I don't have the cute little tee your wore, so I improvised. :o) Plus, I love my shoe tee. Thanks again!

    Miss Janice...thanks a bunch! I got several compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shoe tee. Looks great w/the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gigi...the shoe tee is still one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete