Friday, October 7, 2011

OOTD 10/07/2011

October is breast cancer awareness month.  So, what better way to support breast cancer research than to do what I do best....SHOP!  I purchased this adorable little tee from Ann Taylor Loft....a portion of the proceeds goes to breast cancer research.  This particular tee is the support tee and symbolizes support of women in the midst of fighting breast cancer.  They also have a strength tee symbolizing the strength to battle and survive breast cancer, as well as, an inspiration tee which symbolizes the inspiration to keep fighting and help find a cure.  These tees are absolutely adorable!  Go show your support!

You may see several OOTD with this tee this month!  :o)  Today, I paired it with my Dulphine Bling-Button cardi in dark raisin.  I tried to get a picture that shows just what a great match this cardi is to the "browny-purple" (don'tcha like that terminology?  :o)) color in the tee.  Little details like that make me really happy!  :o)  The perfect color match plus all of the perfectly placed sequins and crystal beads...I'm over the moon!

Happy Friday!







Ann Taylor Loft Support Tee - Size S
J Crew Dulphine Bling Button Cardigan in Dark Raisin - Size S
Gap Straight Leg Jeans - Size 6
J Crew Christiane Calf Hair Ballet Flats
Forever 21 Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment