Tuesday, January 17, 2012

OOTD 1/17/2012-"Red Hot" Theme Week - Day 1

It's no surprise that I love J Crew's orangey-red that comes in a variety of different names....vibrant flame, cerise, modern red and poppy, just to name a few.

So, I thought it might be fun to do a theme week entitled, "Red Hot".  It's good to have fun with your clothes and the pop of red will be a bright spot on these cool winter days.

Day 1...Since I stayed in my pajamas yesterday, I'll give you a double dose of red today.  :o)

J Crew Honeycomb Cable Sweater in Poppy - Size XS
J Crew Factory Stripe Perfect Shirt in Blue - Size S
J Crew Double Serge Pencil Skirt in Vibrant Flame - Size 4
J Crew Trap Glass Necklace 
J Crew Juliet Tortoise Patent Pumps


BTW...Just one week!  New and improved pics are on the way!  Woohoo!

12 comments:

  1. i am wearing red too!
    i cant wait to see all your outfits this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ina...since, you're off and running in red, you want to join me in wearing red the rest of the week? :o)
    Going to check your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks M! I walked into the office this am and I was greated by..."Red and orange? Really?" I tell ya...what gives people the right to be so rude?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found you off pinterest and I adore your style!! how does that pencil skirt from Jcrew run size wise?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I *like* the red and orange together! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I've been wearing red this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shady Lady...I've heard about pininterest. I need to check it out but I don't need another obsession! :o) These pencil skirts run tts. I am a 4 or 6 in J Crew skirts. I have two of these double serge skirts (vibrant flame and heather acorn) and both are a 4. Hope that helps!

    Thanks TR! Mmmwah!
    You gonna finish out the week with me? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny ... I'm scared of pininterest too since I already spend what seems like too much time on polyvore and blogging. And yes, I'm gonna keep on with the red this week, 3 days straight thus far. And tartan too since I wore the cafe capri in wool plaid today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Ooo, I bet that was cute! I really like those tartan cafe capris...You killed two birds with one stone! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea, I'm looking for the Honeycomb sweater everywhere and I can't find any xs or small to try on and decide about sizes...I see you bought the xs, and you are layering it very well ;-) I bought some JC goodies from you already, and we wear almost same sizes, should I order xs? How the small fits on you? Its FS and I don't want to stuck with wrong sizes :-(
    TIA
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andrea! I tried both sizes and liked the fit of the xs better. The fit was a bit boxy so the xs got rid of some of the extra material in the waist area. Also, after wearing the material has stretched out just a bit. I think you should be fine with the xs. Check out my review here Hope this helps and that you're able to snag one!

      Delete