Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OOTD 1/11/2012 - Grandpa's Sweater

Ugg...it's cold and rainy in NC today and I've got lots of year end deadlines to meet at work.  All of this combined, called for warm and cozy and my Holland sweater from last winter fit the bill perfectly.

I like the chunky texture of the knit against the "standard" business attire.  And the tortoise belt, adds some interest and a bit of contrast.


J Crew Holland Cardigan in Gray - Size S
J Crew Factory Striped Perfect Shirt in Blue - Size S
J Crew Double-Serge Wool Pencil Skirt in Black - Size 6
J Crew Tortoise Patent Belt
Oldie-goldie Ann Taylor Loft Patent Slingbacks

3 comments:

  1. Love the chunky sweater with the feminine skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STG...I agree. I think the chunky texture of the sweater against the feminine skirt adds contrast and interest.

    Lisa...This sweater is great! and it kept me nice and warm in the torrential downpours.

    ReplyDelete