Thursday, January 12, 2012

Old Navy Red Chambray Shirt

I just had to share this find from Old Navy...a red chambray shirt.  I have a red chambray shirt from Target (last year) that I absolutely adore, so I wanted to share this little guy with my bloggie friends.

This one is super cute and the price is right.  And if you're like me, you will reach for it again and again.  Hurry, I bet these will go quick..... 

Here are some of the different ways that I've worn mine.....




And a few that were super cute but I didn't capture irl's.

One of my favorite looks of the summer

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, so cute!! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the look out for a blue chambray shirt and when I saw your post I went straight to Old Navy... I put a blue and a red in my bag - thanks for the tip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura...I couldn't live without my blue chambray shirt! Well, I'm overexagerrating, but it is a go-to item and it goes with absolutely everything! Bet you're going to love both of these!

    ReplyDelete