Thursday, January 26, 2012

OOTD 1/26/2012 - Old Friend and Get the Look for Less

I'm pretty sure I've worn this outfit before or something very similar but I'm not sure that I posted an irl shot.  This is a great dress from ATL outlet that I got a couple of years ago, but I still get goosebumps today.  You know, so often the allure fades, but not so with this old friend.


Ann Taylor Loft Outlet Tweed Dress - Size 6
J Crew Factory Bling Button Cardigan in Light Berry - Size S
J Crew Crystal Ball Necklace
J Crew Black Patent Mary Jane Pumps

I also wanted to share a recent find at Payless.  The Kylie Wedge by Dexter is very reminiscent of J Crew's  Martina Suede Wedges.  I love the deep red color and they were a mere $23.  The online stock is very limited but you should be able to find them in-store.  If the store you visit doesn't have them, ask the SA to find them in a neighboring store.  If they do, you should receive a coupon for $4 off.  (That's how I got them for $23...the regular price is $27)
Payless Wedge $27
J Crew Wedge $228


Hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday...I'll leave you with a quote from Jimmy Choo:
"The right shoe can make everything different.  It can make you walk better, feel better."

Never have truer words been spoken!  :o)

2 comments:

  1. I love the color on the Dexter shoe better than the JC shoe! I wish I could wear wedges; I feel like I clomp around in them for some reason. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like the color on these better than the JC ones too...such a pretty deep, dark red! and you can't beat that price!

      Delete