Friday, February 3, 2012

OOTD 2/3/2012 -Wear Red

Woo hoo....it's Friday!


LL Bean Corduroy Jacket in Navy - Size 4
Anne Klein Buttons Sport Ballet Flats in Taupe/Black Patent

In additon to clothes and shoes, I have a thing for cosmetics and beauty supplies too.  and I love it when a product lives up to its hype.  Therefore, I thought I'd share a product that I've tried and can't live without....Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion.


If you're like me, you have extremely dry skin right now.  I slather up at night, my "alligator skin" is gone and I still feel moisturized the next morning.  This lotion really is "all that" and its inexpensive...even better!

Has anybody else tried this lotion?  Do you have any products that you swear by?

6 comments:

  1. super cute outfit, as always!! I have "alligator skin" too! I haven't tried Burt's Bees, but I should. I swear by Dream Cream from Lush--I love that stuff! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Rynetta, I have got some major alligator skin going on! Definitely, give the Burt's Bee a try. I will check out the Dream Cream...thanks for sharing! Hope you have a fab weekend too!

      Delete
  2. I like Burt's lotions and bath products. Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion in 'Calming' is sitting on my kitchen counter.  We've also used the lotion pictured in your post.  I like the salves and bath/soap products, too.  My son developed a rash on his hand end of summer/start of fall, so I switched all his hand/bath soaps to Burt's products, and started using Burt's lotion.  Prior to the rash, we had used the waxy salve to heal chafing on his face, and the hand salve to heal/protect extreme dry skin on the webbing between my fingers.  

    Do you know if your water is hard or soft? Hard water can really be drying to your skin.  

    I'm sure you already know Cosmetics Bee blog but I'll mention it anyway.  Louise at cosmetics bee blog http://cosmeticsbee.blogspot.com/ has posts re skin care, ingredients, etc.  Her post dated
    Jan. 14 is a good read.  

    Sorry for the long comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At home, we are on well water but we have a water softener. However, the water at work has to be hard. Either that or the soap they have in the dispensers is very harsh. I wash my hands and by the time I get back to my desk, they feel like sandpaper.

      I follow Louise's blog but somehow I missed that post...so thanks for mentioning it. It was great!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I will definitely look for this on my next Target run...boy do I need some hand cream!

      Delete