Thursday, February 2, 2012

OOTD 2/2/2012 - "Breezy"

I still love J Crew's "Breeze" color...it's a beautiful pale blue-green shade that is perfect for spring, but imo works well all year long.  If you don't have this color in your wardrobe, it would be a great addition.  Check out this polyvore collection to see the versatility. 

J Crew Jackie Cardi in Breeze - Size S
Merona for Target Chambray Shirt - Size S
J Crew Factory Double Serge Wool Skirt in Gray - Size 4
Mossimo for Target Leather Belt - Size M
J Crew Factory Twisted Hammock Pearl Necklace
J Crew Serengeti Peep-Toes Pumps

Since warm weather will be here before we know it, I wanted to mention a couple of really cute sandals that I ran across recently.

The first pair is at Target...the Merona Erma Patent Wedge.  I tried these on in-store and they run tts. (my normal 7 was perfect)  They come in red, black, taupe and turquoise and are $24.99.  The only problem that I had with these, I couldn't decide which color....I want them all!



The other pair is at Ann Taylor Loft...the Irene Mid-Heeled Sandal.  These have been ordered and are on the way, so check back for a review and final thoughts.  They come in black, caramel and tropical sand (shown below) and are $79.50.

What do you think?  Like?

No comments:

Post a Comment